Cape Royale Hotel & Spa
Get the Royale Treatment at The Cape Royal
The Cape Royale Hotel and Spa is a 5-star establishment located on Greenpoint’s Main Road, not far from the Greenpoint stadium and the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town.
When you arrive at the Cape Royale, you’ll know that you’re in for a treat the moment you arrive. The elegantly attired doorman complete with top hat, sets the scene for luxury right at the outset. The glimmering marble floors and dark furniture in the lobby continues the theme of opulence, which spills over to the airy, spacious rooms.
Cape Town Accommodation at Cape Royale
At Cape Royale, you can take your pick from one-, two-, or three-bedroom suites with sea, mountain and city views. All the rooms feature satellite TV, complimentary WiFi and room safes. The décor is contemporary, complemented by carefully chosen artworks, and you can expect only the very best linens and furnishings in all the rooms.
The one-bedroom apartments overlook Signal Hill or Table Mountain and boast the following amenities:
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Plush granite and porcelain bathrooms
- Private Juliette balconies
The two-bedroom family deluxe suites have an additional bedroom with twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The main en-suite bathroom has a deep bath, separate shower and extra-large shower head. These units also feature Juliette balconies.
The two-bedroom business class suites have an additional rollaway bed in the lounge area.
There are 2 penthouses at the Cape Royale, with either two or three bedrooms.
When you stay in one of these grand apartments, breakfast and parking are included in the stay. Penthouse guests also have access to a private swimming pool overlooking the ocean and the V&A, while the rooms offer scenic mountain and sea views.
Other attractions at the Cape Royale include:
- A sparkling rooftop pool and Sky Bar with 360-degree views over Cape Town
- The Casuarina Wellness Centre and Spa
- A small fully-equipped gym
- Free shuttle service to explore the city
Dining at the Cape Royale Hotel and Spa
You’ll find a good choice of restaurant options on the ground floor of the hotel. These include:
· Café Royale, where you can dine on seasonal goodies and freshly baked goods on the outdoor patio surrounded by a quaint Parisian ambiance.
- Shift espresso bar for signature coffees and Lindt chocolate treats.
- Delicious authentic Thai cooking at Simply Asia.
- Healthy eating at Osumo where you can try locally produced goods served at their best.
- Jewel of India for hospitality that’s as warm as the traditional Indian cuisine on the menu.
Alternatively, you can try out one of Cape Town’s many fine nearby eateries or venture out into the Winelands for excellent farm to table cuisine.
For more information on things to do and see near Cape Royale or advice for planning an unforgettable trip to the Mother City get in touch, and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Please Note: The details shared herein around products and services, are correct at the time of publishing. However, with time some of this information may change. We recommend confirming information with suppliers prior to making final travel arrangements. If you do happen to find an issue with any information we’ve shared here, please feel free to contact us so that we can make the relevant changes.